We have created an all-inclusive, comfortable experience just for you. Classes, parties, meals, and rest – All in the same spot, so you’ll not need to rush. With a classy environment and the friendliest people around, we know you’ll enjoy the Grande Hotel Thermas.
Grand Hotel Thermas is situated in São Pedro do Sul since 1919, although renovated it still keeps the same charm from the past while embracing the comforts of the current times.
All the rooms have private toilets, with free toiletries and towels.
There are 4 types of rooms.
Double: one double bed.
Twin: two single beds.
Triple: two single beds + sofa converting to a double bed (we will use it only for 1 person)
Quadruple: 2 single beds + 1 double bed
- We will ask for your preferences in our registration form. You will be able to stay with your friend(s) or choose a room with people of the same gender.
- Groups of 4 people will have priority on our waiting list for classes. If you know 3 people that want to share a room with you, check our Group Pass.
- We will try our best to pair you with your friends and have your preferences into consideration. In the worst-case scenario, we can always guarantee a same-gender room with 1 or 2 other people. This can happen if your friend doesn’t have a place in classes, or you named 2 friends but we only have twin rooms available.
- You can have a look at the registration form here so you can start thinking about it and gather your friends’ e-mails.
- Your safety and comfort are our top priority. To register, all participants must agree with our Code of Content. During the event, we will have a team responsible for protecting these rules.
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included, from Wednesday dinner to Sunday lunch.
If you have the munchies, we’ll have snacks at the bar at an affordable price, day and night.
Our meals will be mainly vegetarian, served in a buffet.
How to get there
We will organize a bus from Porto, leaving the airport at 6 pm and the city center around 6.45 pm. On the way back the bus will leave the Hotel at 6 pm and it’s best to count on at least 2 hours to get to the airport.
If you come from abroad, we advise you to check flights for Porto.
Please check the following PDFs for detailed information on how to get to the venue from Porto and Lisbon:
Transportation From Porto
If you decide to bring your own car, there is a big parking lot close to the hotel. If you have spare space(s) in your car please consider sharing a ride with your fellow Lindy Hoppers. The environment will for sure thank you, and as an extra, you can also split the costs of traveling.
You will receive all the details about this after completing the registration.